Our Ventura Optometrists Provide Comprehensive Medical Eye Care
At Buena Vista Optometry, Dr. Ranjeet Bajwa, Dr. Steve Langsford and our entire Ventura optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. As an optometrist in Ventura, our primary eye care service includes a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr. Bajwa, Dr. Langsford and our team of optometry professionals provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. Our Ventura optometrists also offer glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care.
Dr. BAJWA IS THE ONLY BOARD CERTIFIED OPTOMETRIST IN VENTURA CITY.
Our Ventura CA Optometrist, Dr. Bajwa, uses the latest technology to treat Dry Eyes Disease and get you back to feeling great again! Don't silently suffer schedule a dry eye evaluation at our Ventura clinic.
- If you are suffering from itchy eyes, watery eyes, red eyes or any other eye allergy symptom visit our Ventura CA eye doctor for relief!
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Even if your vision is stable, patients with Diabetes should schedule annual eye exams to ensure that you are keeping track of subtle changes in your vision. The longer you have Diabetes the greater the likelihood of developing vision impairing complications.
- Does your child have Myopia which is commonly referred to as nearsighted or shortsighted? Did you know that preventing myopia progression drastically reduces the chances of serious eye diseases that can lead to blindness?
- For the advanced treatment of dry eyes visit our Optometrist Dr. Bajwa today!
- According to experts, 80% of learning is visual, which means that if your child is having difficulty seeing clearly, his or her learning can be affected. This also goes for infants who develop and learn about the world around them through their sense of sight. To ensure that your children have the visual resources they need to grow and develop normally, their eyes and vision should be checked by an eye doctor at certain stages of their development.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our practice.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Orthokeratology, or "ortho-k," is the process of reshaping the eye with specially-designed rigid gas permeable contact lenses. The goal of ortho-k is to flatten the front surface of the eye and thereby slow the progression of nearsightedness.
- As we reach middle age, particularly after age 40, it is common to start to experience difficulty with reading and performing other tasks that require near vision. This is because with age, the lens of our eye becomes increasingly inflexible, making it harder to focus on close objects. This condition is called presbyopia and eventually it happens to everyone who reaches old age to some extent.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery. Our Ventura CA eye doctor has extensive experience fitting contacts and glasses for people with Astigmatism.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- Even if you have never had eye problems before, you may have noticed computer vision syndrome symptoms after two or more hours of screen time.
- Learning about your eye health can be complicated – and might even seem overwhelming at first. To simplify things for our patients, we've created our Eye Health Library